Asian Fusion Pizza
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 jalapeno peppers, stemmed, seeded and chopped
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 (12 ounce) jar smooth peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1⁄3 cup fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 prebaked pie crust
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken
- 4 diced spring onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, diced
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
- 8 slices pickled ginger, diced
- To make sauce combine first 11 ingriedients in a food procesor.
- spread over crust.
- add chicken, onions, water chestnuts and sprouts.
- top with cheese.
- bake on 350 for 20 minutes.
- top with ginger.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Even though I am still young (25) Life experince has aged me alot. I learned to cook at both of my grandmother's knees (One southern American, one southern Irish) when I was about five. By ten I started collecting cookbooks and experinmenting on my own. As a latch key kid I cooked for my four younger brothers and sisters. My mom ran a small deli before she died when I was 17 so alot of my recies debuted there. Now I run my own catering Buisness. I am married to a wnderful man for five years now. I am a six year old daughter, sons who are four and three. We are also raising my 14 year old sister and nine Year old stepsister and have a 16 year old foster daughter, all of which love cooking with me. I am writing a cookbook with the hopes that when I pass I can leave my recipes for them My cookbook collection has now reached over 1200. Thank you for trying and reviewing my recipes.. <img src="http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/ZaarNicksMom/PACsticker-Adopted.jpg">