Asian Fried Noodles
photo by Gabriela Puente
- Ready In:
- 1.Boil ramen noodles for 3 minuets, or until softened, WITHOUT flavor packets. Reserve the flavor packets Drain noodles. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
- 2.Heat 1 tsp oil in a medium skillet. scramble eggs in a bowl. cook and stir in hot oil until firm. remove to clean bowl.
- 3.heat 1 tsp of oil and add vegetables. cook for 3 minuets over medium heat until tender and heated. add to the cooked eggs.
- 4.add remaning vegetable oil in skillet. add noodles and fry for 3 minuets over medium heat, turning regularly.
- 5. add vegetables, eggs, ONE packet of ramen seasoning packets,and soy sauce. continue cooking for another 3 minuets, turning frequently.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Not bad I guess. Using frozen peas and carrots instead of canned ones may have helped, or maybe a different vegetable altogether. I found myself considering making a third brick of ramen to increase the ratio of noodles to egg and veggies, though if I'm being honest I may have been better off just eating ramen and seasoning as intended, even if that would have yeilded a less nutritious end product. But hey, don't get discouraged! Just because mine didn't turn out great doesn't mean that yours won't.