Asian-Flavored Shrimp Gumbo
A dish I came-up with to make use of leftover salad greens mix and rice...
- Ready In:
- 1 cup salad greens, mix
- 1 cup cooked pork (thinly sliced)
- 1 cup shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups bok choy (sliced)
- 1 cup soy sprouts (moyashi)
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons dried garlic, slivers
- 1 tablespoon walnuts (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 cups cooked rice
- julienned pickled ginger
- Sauté shrimp in olive oil on medium heat in a medium size pot.
- Add salad mix, bok choy, garlic, pork, walnuts, almonds, turmeric, and rice combining thoroughly.
- Mix corn starch with lime juice.
- Add to shrimp mixture and cook for about 7 minutes.
- Add bean sprouts and cook for about another 3 minutes.
- Plate and top with ginger.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION