Asian Fingerling Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Great with Recipe #128623.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 lbs fingerling potatoes
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro, coarsely chopped
- In a 4 quart saucepan, place potatoes, 1 t. salt and enough water to cover; heat to boiling over high heat. Reduce to low and cover to simmer 10-12 minutes until done. Drain.
- In a medium serving bowl, whisk, vinegar, olive oil, sesame oil 1/4 t. salt until blended. Stir in red pepper, green onion, jalapeno and cilantro into the dressing.
- When the potatoes are cool enough to handle, cut in half lengthwise. Add to the dressing and toss.
- Serve with Recipe #128623.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION