Asian Cabbage Salad
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 2 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (shrimp flavored)
- 1 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 head napa cabbage, shredded
- Remove flavor packet from ramen noodles.
- With noodles in the package, break the noodles up into small pieces.
- Put noodles, almonds and sesame seeds on a baking tray and bake at 350°F for 5-8 minutes until browned.
- Mix together oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, pepper, green onions and ramen flavor packets.
- Toss half of ramen noodle mix, napa cabbage and dressing.
- Sprinkle remaining noodle mix over top.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the San Francisco area and love it here. I discovered Recipezaar (then Food.com..Genius Kitchen) in 2001 and have been so happy to have my favorite recipes stored safely here. I am mother to 7 and grandmother to 7. I love to knit, smock, sew, etc., but my favorite hobby of the moment is traditional rug hooking. This is a sample of what I do.? It's called "November".? I dyed most of the wool myself. It is made from wool flannel, cut into strips a little less than 1/4" and then worked into a linen backing. This is my 3rd rug.