Asiago Pasta Salad
Based on a recipe from BelGioioso's brand Asiago cheese recipe card I picked up at Sam's Club. The card didn't indicate the number of servings, so I'm guessing 4 main course vegetarian servings, or 8 salad course servings. This sounds like a quick and tasty recipe.
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces asiago cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup kalamata olives or 1/2 cup black olives
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb rotini pasta
- 1⁄2 cup vidalia onion, choppped
- 1⁄2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside to cool.
- In large bowl, combine pasta with remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.