Arugula Salad Pizza
photo by jrusk
- Ready In:
- 1 prepared pizza crust (12inches)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 5 cherry tomatoes or 5 grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt & fresh ground pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven according to pizza crust instructions.
- Spread olive oil over crust. Top with mozzarella cheese then add tomato slices.
- Bake pizza accordingly. Usually at 450' F for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
- When pizza is done remove from oven and spread arugula evenly on top. Turn off the oven and put the pizza back in for about 5 minutes (until the arugula is wilted).
- Remove pizza from oven and sprinkle the balsamic vinegar evenly over the pizza. (Just enough to give the hint of flavor).
- Top with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Slice and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I LOVE to cook...it is very relaxing to me. A big THANKS to all the cooks on this web site for sharing their recipes and always giving me wonderful meals to make. <br /><br />Our pugs, Norman and Otis are the biggest foodies we will ever know. <br /><br />I'm another one of "those people" that read cookbooks like novels. I'm forcing myself not to buy anymore! because I don't really cook from them I just like to read them. I prefer using my cookbooks and recipes online because they take up less space and are always accessible. <br /><br /><br /><img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket" /></p>