Arugula and Pear Salad With Toasted Walnuts
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Cooking Light, MAY 2009
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 6 cups baby arugula leaves
- 2 bosc pears, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; stir with a whisk.
- Add arugula and pears to bowl; toss to coat.
- Place about 1 1/2 cups salad on each of 4 plates; sprinkle each serving with 1 tablespoon walnuts.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I absolutely love this salad! You have to like arugula as well as fruit and nuts in your salad to love it, which suits me fine. My family is not so much into those things so lucky me, I got to eat the whole thing! Would make a lovely side salad or appetizer salad. Quick to prepare and super fresh in flavor!Reply