HEALTHY, VEGETARIAN and DELICIOUS!!
- Ready In:
- 2 medium leeks
- 2 -3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 small potato
- salt and pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) bag artichoke hearts
- 2 1⁄2 - 4 cups vegetable stock or 2 1/2-4 cups chicken stock
- 1 lemon (juice)
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 dash hot sauce
- Saute Leeks, Garlic and Potato in Olive Oil.
- Season with Salt and Pepper and cook about 7 minutes till tender.
- Add Artichokes and Chicken Stock and cook till everything is very soft, about 20minutes.
- Puree mixture and add Cream, Lemon Juice and Hot Sauce.
- Add more Chicken Stock if necessary to thin soup.
- Serve immediately or let cool and serve later. You may need to add more chicken stock if you dont serve immediately as soup will tighten as it sits.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION