Artichoke Relish With Sun-Dried Tomatoes and Olives
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This Mediterranean relish is great mixed in salads or spooned over grilled fish, lamb chops or spread on crostini.
- Ready In:
- 9 ounces frozen artichoke hearts
- 1⁄3 cup sun-dried tomato, packed in oil
- 1⁄4 cup nicoise olives or 1/3 cup kalamata olive, pitted and cut in large pieces
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red peppers or 1/2 cup yellow pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, minced (basil, oregano or parsley)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Cook artichoke hearts according to package directions. Cut in half lengthwise.
- Drain tomatoes and cut into strips.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Serve at once or refrigerate. Tastes best at room temperature.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION