MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is extremely easy to make and always a big hit! It makes a great appetizer or side dish! I love artichoke hearts!
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 (6 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Saute garlic until it starts to brown.
- Stir in the artichoke hearts and cook 10 minutes before adding the bread crumbs and half of the parmesan cheese.
- When heated through, transfer half of artichoke mixture to pie crust.
- Pour eggs over artichoke mixture and sprinkle in the rest of the parmesan cheese.
- Spoon the rest of the artichoke mixture into the pie and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle chopped tomato, if using, over top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until crust begins to brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
i have made this 3 times and everyone who tries it loves it. once i made my own whole wheat crust, the other times just used a frozen crust. as glitter mentioned in above review, it is lightly seasoned, so it's very versatile. we are having guests this weekend who are not fans of garlic... i am going to make this without the garlic and i know it will still be amazing. thank you for a great recipe!1Reply