Artichoke Hearts in Mustard Sauce
- Ready In:
- Place artichoke hearts in a 1 quart casserole dish.
- Combine mayonnaise, garlic, sour cream, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl and stir well.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture over the artichokes evenly.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley.
- *Can be cooked in a microwave with only the mayonnaise mixture on the artichokes first, for 5 minutes on high. Then sprinkle with breadcrumbs and cook on high for 4-5 minutes or until heated. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I've collected recipes since I was a teen. After all these years I'm trying to get all my index cards and clippings, that still sound interesting to me, posted here so that I can find them and eventually make them! <br /> <br />I've posted some of my Mom's recipes. I regret not having paid more attention to my Grandmothers' cooking. They made some dishes that I miss and there were/are no recipes for them. <br /> <br />I have a wonderful DH and 2 wonderful sons. They are thrilled that I found this site since they directly benefit from it! Before finding 'Zaar, I was less of a cook and more of a recipe collector but now I try many more things and we're having more fun in the kitchen (at least I am)! <br /> <br />Thanks for all your ratings, comments and help in the forums AND for posting so many great recipes. You've enhanced my cooking skills and expanded my horizons! I've learned so much. <br /> <br />For fun, I also like to read fiction, travel, see movies and shows, shop (and I love to browse thrift shops and rummage/garage sales for cookbooks, etc.). <br /> <br />The discovery of a new dish does more for the happiness of mankind than the discovery of a new star Brillat-Savarin</p>