- Ready In:
- 2 cans French style green beans, drained
- 2 cans artichoke hearts, chopped into small cubes
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 5 cloves chopped garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1 cup romano cheese or 1 cup parmesan cheese
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add green beans and artichokes and mix well.
- Cook for about 5 minutes, then add breadcrumbs and cheese.
- Mix well and put into a greased 2 quart casserole.
- Top with more breadcrumbs and cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in south eastern Louisiana where we have the best food in the world! I've always loved to cook ever since I was a little girl and my grandmothers, Nannie and Maw Maw T, were very influential to me. I enjoy making dishes from scratch and using old fashioned recipes - it's always worth the effort. My husband & I love to barbecue several times a week since we love to be outdoors. I love to entertain friends and family on weekends.