Artichoke and Garbanzo Bean Dip - Sandra Lee
- Ready In:
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 2 (7 ounce) packages Italian salad dressing mix, God Seasons
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- french bread round, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks, asparagus spears (optional)
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine beans and artichoke hearts. Pulse until finely chopped. Add Italian dressing mix. Pulse to combine. With the food processor running, add olive oil in a slow, steady stream. Add lemon juice and pulse until desired consistency is reached. Serve with French bread rounds, cherry tomatoes, carrot sticks and asparagus spears, if desired. Or you can just serve with pita chips or crackers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yummy! This is SO good. I cut the recipe in half (which was very easy!) and added a little extra lemon juice. I tasted it, and then decided it also needed a little more 'kick' so I added a few dashes of hot sauce and some Mrs. Dash lemon pepper. I also found it tastes best after it chills, overnight worked well for me. Very yummy recipe great with wheat thins and baby carrots for dipping! It's a keeper -- thanks for sharing!