Arroz Cremoso (Creamy Rice Casserole)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
OK, this recipe is from Brazil, but it's not what I would call "typical"--sorry... But it is delicious and easy to make. You can use any kind of rice you like, by the way. And as we say in Portuguese: "Bom apetite!"
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cooked rice
- 200 g cooked ham, chopped
- 200 g mozzarella cheese, chopped
- 4 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 (7 5/8 ounce) can table cream ("creme de leite")
- chopped parsley
- SAUCE: mix all ingredients.
- Mix rice, ham and cheese and put in a buttered glass casserole. Pour sauce over it, being sure to cover the rice thoroughly.
- Bake it in a 350 F oven for about 10-15 minutes, just enough time to be sure the cheese has melted.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION