Arni Psito - Roast Leg of Lamb
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Place lamb fat-side up in shallow roasting pan.
- Rub lamb with olive oil and lemon juice; season with rosemary, thyme, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Place in oven, reduce heat to 350F and rost lamb for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until internal temperature reaches 175-180°F.
- To add the optional potates, about 40 minutes before lamb is done, peel and quarter 6 large potatoes and place them around the lamb. Sprinkle with additional lemon juice, salt, pepper and oregano to taste.
- After 20 minutes of baking, turn potatoes over to brown other side.
- Continue roasting until potatoes pierce easily with a fork.
- Let lamb stand 20 minutes before carving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!