- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 8 ounces dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tablespoon crystallized ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apricot brandy
- Combine the water and sugar in a medium saucepan; stir well. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Add the chopped dried apricots and ginger.
- Reduce the heat and simmer, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Stir in the brandy, and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm over pork or ham, or chill and serve over ice cream. You can also use a hand held blender to make it smoother if you prefer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation