Apricot Fig Bites
photo by Kelly0412
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces dried apricot halves
- 7 ounces dried mission figs
- 1⁄3 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄2 cup coconut, shredded and unsweetened
- Combine figs, apricots and pecans in a blender or food processor.
- Process until finely chopped.
- Spread coconut onto a plate.
- Roll mixture into balls (it will be sticky) and roll in coconut.
- Place balls on wax paper and freeze overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!