Apricot Dipping Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Simple sauce for dipping cut up sausages for appetizer or brushed on barbecued sausages. I haven't made, but looks yummy! The recipe comes from Manitoba Pork.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon dijon-style mustard
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Combine ingredients in saucepan.
- Heat until jam melts.
- Brush onto barbecued sausages in the last 5-10min. of cooking.
- Or cut cooked sausages in pieces and dip in sauce as appetizer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION