Apricot Curry Prawns
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick,easy and yummy appetizer!
- Ready In:
- 9 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 4 tablespoons melted butter (not margarine!)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled,deveined,and butterflied
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- chopped fresh cilantro (to garnish)
- Preheat broiler.
- Combine all ingredients but shrimp,salt and pepper and garnish in bowl and stir to mix well.
- Add shrimp and toss well to coat.
- Arrange on aluminum foil lined baking sheet,sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil until prawns become opaque and coating begins to bubble,about 4 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish,pour remaining sauce over and garnish with cilantro if desired.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION