Apricot Bundt Cake
This is so moist and delicious. It takes just minutes to prepare - and disappears almost as fast. Enjoy with a scoop of vanilla ice cream! From my cousin Lisa who definitely knows how to bake.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) box apricot gelatin
- 4 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup apricot nectar
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- apricot nectar, to form a thin glaze
- Mix cake mix, Jello, eggs, 3/4 cup nectar and oil with electric mixer.
- Pour into greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Make a glaze by whisking powdered sugar with apricot nectar and pour over warm cake so it can seep into cake.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION