Apricot Bran Muffins Fat Free
photo by PaulaG
- Ready In:
- Combine the bran and non fat buttermilk and let sit for 25 minutes.
- Combine the flour, soda, brown sugar together.
- Add the bran to the egg whites, stir well.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until all are moistened.
- Fold in the apricots.
- Spray your muffin tins with a cooking spray, and fill 3/4 with batter.
- Bake 350 degrees for 16- 18 minutes, or just until a tester comes away clean.
- Remove from oven and let sit on a rack for six minutes.
- Then remove muffins from tins to a wire rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!