Apricot Apple Lokshen Kugel ( Parve)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1. Cook noodles, in slated water, until soft. Then drain noodles, rinse lightly and return to pot. Keep off stove.
- 2. Add, to same pot, margarine, apples, raisins, apricot preserves and sugar. Mix well.
- 3. Add eggs, and mix well.
- 4. Pour into 9x9 inch pan ( presprayed with non-stick spray).
- 5. Bake at 375 degrees f, covered with foil for 40 minutes then remove foil and bake 15 minutes more.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello fellow cooks-I am on OBGYN doctor and I am new to this website. . I love RecipeZaar since there are so many, easy, delicious, tested recipes. Between myself and my boyfriend, we have 5 children so there is always someone hungry-the family is so happy about the new, freshly cooked foods that have been gracing our table as of late. Gardening- here in south florida we have lots of tropical fruit trees - is another hobby that I enjoy. We love scuba diving too. Recently, I did a tandem parachute jump.