Appletini - Virgin Cocktail
Apple flavored virgin martini that I found online. I LOVE apples but the neon green apple syrup from the store tastes too sweet and fake to me!
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces apple juice, freshly pressed (green or gold apples)
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup
- 1⁄4 ounce lemon juice
- granulated sugar (for rimming)
- 1 slice apple (to garnish)
- Add apple juice, simple syrup and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass rimmed with granulated sugar.
- Garnish with an apple slice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION