Applesauce Pumpkin Cupcakes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Found recipe on another site and wanted to post here for safe-keeping. I have not made these yet, but plan to this afternoon. Will update once I get feedback from my taste-testers!
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix (the kind with pudding in the mix)
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine all cupcake ingredients in a large mixing bowl and beat with a mixer until well blended.
- Turn mixer on high and beat for 3 more minutes.
- Line a muffin pan with 24 paper muffin cups.
- Fill each cup about 3/4 full with the cupcake mix.
- Cook in preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before removing from pan.
- To make the frosting, combine all frosting ingredients in a large bowl and beat until smooth.
- Frost cupcakes after they are completely cooled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION