MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A very easy pie to make and goes well with an afternnod cup of coffee or tea.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- Combine the sugar, 1/4 teaspoon of the cinnamon and the eggs. Beat until smooth.
- Fold the applesauce and vanilla into the egg mixture and stir until well blended.
- Pour into graham cracker crust.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon and place the pie in a preheated 450 degrees F oven for 15 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 350 degrees F and bake for another 30 minutes or until the center is set.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION