photo by Derf2440
- Ready In:
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the oil, eggs, molasses and applesauce till smooth.
- Add the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, soda, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- beat till smooth.
- Pour batter into a lightly greased and floured 9x13 in baking pan.
- Place cake in a preheated 375 degree oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until it tests done.
- Remove and cool completely ona wire rack.
- Just before serving dust with powdered sugar.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent! Loved this recipe. I made the following changes...decreased oil to 1/3 cup, decreased sugar by half, used pear sauce because that's what I had and I baked these as muffins/cupcakes. They were great! I baked for 15 min at 375 (convection oven) and it made 24 medium muffins. Thanks for posting, will be making this again.