photo by loof751
- Ready In:
12 Large muffins
- 1 egg
- 1 1⁄4 cups milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄3 cup liquid honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated peeled apple (1 medium)
- Grease large muffin tins or line with paper baking cups.
- Beat egg in bowl with a fork.
- Blend in milk, margerine and honey.
- Stir in crumbs.
- Combine flour,baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- Stir liquid mixture into dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
- Fold in grated apple.
- Spoon batter into muffin cups, generously filling each to the top.
- Bake at 400F for about 20 minutes or until done.
- Store in airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, I live in Toronto, Ontario. I have been very happily married for 20 years, I enjoy cooking, gardening, and fishing with my best friend (Hubby), and going up north for the peace and quiet from the city, enjoy reading a good book,watching movies,love animals, crocheting which I enjoy making afghan's and dollies, I have won ribbons for my things, and I really enjoy looking over all the recipes here at Zaar and baking them.