Apple Stuffed Sausage Patties
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious served for dinner or breakfast. Hides a surprise inside.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bulk pork sausage
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons butter or 2 teaspoons margarine
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup packaged herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 medium cooking apple, peeled, cored and finely chopped, 1 cup
- 2 teaspoons snipped parsley
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Shape sausage into 8- 1/4 inch patties.
- Cook celery, and onion in butter until tender, but not brown; remove from heat.
- Add water.
- Add stuffing mix, apple, parsley, chili sauce, mustard, and pepper; mix well.
- Place about 1/2 cup of the stuffing on 4 of the patties.
- Top with remaining patties.
- Press around the edges to seal.
- Place in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until done.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION