Apple Spice Salad Dressing
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil or 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid and shake well.
- Shake dressing well just before serving.
- Best prepared at least 1 hour in advance for optimum flavor.
Join The Conversation
This makes for a super yummy dressing! The cinnamon, garlic and apple cider vinegar go so well with the olive oil and other spices. Mmmm! I used this to dress your recipe #191018 and it was a lovely addition!<br/>I did reduce the amount of oil and vinegar used as I only needed a smaller quantity, but kept the spices the same. It was very nice that way!<br/>THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this recipe here with us, CG!<br/>Made and reviewed for our VIP Queen during Veggie Swap #33 April 2011.<br/><br/>January 2012: I just have to comment again on this delightful simple yet very special dressing: I LOVE it! :) This time I made half the recipe reducing the oil a tad but other than that stuck to the recipe and enjoyed it as always. The spices are perfect and it worked so well with my feta-corn-tomato-lettuce salad. Yum!<br/>THANK YOU SO MUCH once again for sharing this delicious dressing with us, CG!
YUMMO. I used this atop a simple carrot, apple and raisin salad (I threw in some pepitas for good measure) and it was PERFECT. I did add a little maple syrup in with the dressing as I wanted it to have a touch of sweetness, but wanted to continue with the Autumn Theme of the dressing. Excellent, easy dressing. Thanks for posting!