Apple Spice Muffins
photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Blend together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Stir in apples.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients.
- Combine and add egg, milk and vegetable oil.
- Stir only until combined. The batter should be l;umpy.
- Fill lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These are easy to put together and taste quite good, and not too sweet. I would personally add a bit more cinnamon and nutmeg. Also, 3/4 cup apple was about 1/2 half of a Granny Smith, and I would double that and add the whole chopped apple for a little more moistness and apple flavor. And yes, they do make the house smell good :)