- Ready In:
- 2 cups applesauce, partially frozen
- 1 cup apple cider or 1 cup juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated nutmeg
- Place all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses, and garnish with additional cinnamon, if desired.
Join The Conversation
OUTSTANDING SMOOTHIE, THIS! Followed the recipe right on down, using some homemade applesauce that I'd just made (& partially froze just for this drink)! I did cut back on the honey by half 'cause the sauce was already sweetened a bit! Thanks for the great keeper recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed as part of my cider theme in Comfort Cafe]
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
You know me as Sue L or Sue Lau. I write a food blog at palatablepastime.com which specializes in Midwestern, Amish, Southern, and Ethnic recipes. Most of which are my own recipes. There are a few there that aren't, but not many. And really, since the best of my recipes here are my recipes, it tells me you guys like me just a teensy bit. ;) I post all my latest stuff on my blog including new recipes, updates to older recipes and (hopefully) much better photos. So don't be shy in dropping by. If you like my stuff here you will LOVE my stuff there. Seriously.