Apple Scotch Crisp
- Ready In:
- 4 cups peeled and sliced apples (about 4 medium)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup quick-cooking oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package butterscotch pudding mix or (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix (not instant)
- Combine first 5 ingredients in large bowl; mix well.
- Pour into ungreased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium size bowl; mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake at 350F for 45-50 minutes,or until apples are tender and topping is brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I enjoy oil painting, travel and of course, cooking. One of my hobbies is collecting cookbooks. I used to working in the restaurant industry and enjoy International cooking especially. Pet Peeve: Standing in line to get in a restaurant.