A low fat version of Waldorf Salad that tastes more like a dessert. Another lost and found recipe from my 35 year collection.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup non-fat vanilla yogurt (low fat or regular)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 medium apples, unpeeled,chopped (2 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
- Mix yogurt and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- Stir in apples, celery and pineapple.
- Cover and refrigerte.
- Before serving, add sunflower seeds and toss.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I was really impressed with this salad! Very light yet extremely tasty! The combination of the vanilla yogurt and cinnamon is brilliant! I will have to remember that for other recipes. I was out of sunflower seeds so I subbed sliced almonds. Prepared for the Cook-a-thon for Lorac while she is in ICU. Thinking of you and wishing you a speedy recovery!!!