Apple-Pecan Crisp (Crock Pot)
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 30mins
- Place apples in a lightly greased 6-quart slow cooker; drizzle with lemon juice, and toss to coat. (the apples can be cut ahead of time and covered in water).
- Combine flour and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut butter into flour mixture with a pastry blender or two forks until mixture resembles coarse meal. (this can be made ahead of time and chilled).
- Sprinkle half of the mixture over apples, making sure that each slice is coated, then top with the remaining topping.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1-1/2 - 2 hours or until apples are tender. Let sit for 15 - 30 minutes to cool slightly. Sprinkle with pecans.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
- Note: I cooked the toasted pecans with the apples and I quite enjoyed them that way.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!