Apple Hawaiian Bread Pudding
- Ready In:
- Peel off brown crust from bread and cut bread into bite sized pieces and place into a 13x9x2 inch pan that has been sprayed/greased.
- Top bread cubes with apple pie filling.
- In medium sized pot scald milk; then stir in sugar and butter till it melts. Remove from heat and cool somewhat.
- Combine eggs with some of the milk mixture (tempering) and then add all back to pot. Pour over bread and apple pie filling. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Store in refrigerator. I much prefer mine chilled, as opposed to warm, but either way it's good!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!