Apple Ham Salad
This is a really delicious salad. Great way of using up apples and that last bit of ham in the fridge. It was adapted from The Best of Country Cooking. Cooking time is time spent in the fridge. You may also want to add a finely minced garlic clove.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 3 cups chopped up apples (I've used NZ Beauty)
- 1 cup ham (I buy the sausage/ham ends at the Deli for this purpose. Cheaper but just as good)
- 2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Mix everything together with salt and pepper to taste and chill for about 1 hour.
- If you like, you may double the oil and vinegar amount.