Apple Crisp for 2
- Ready In:
- 1 small apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 dash ground nutmeg
- 1 dash salt
- 1 tablespoon cold butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- Place apple in a small greased baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the dry ingredients; cut in the butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over the apple slices.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees ro 30-35 minutes or until apple is tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Loved that this was a small batch recipe! The prep was quick and easy (took less than 10 minutes) and I appreciate that this recipe used ingredients I always have on hand. In my oven, the bake time was only 25 minutes. This has a good topping with the right amount of sweetness and crunch for us. Thanks for posting...I know my husband and I will be enjoying this one often!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg"> I am a 39 year old, single woman. I work as a full time cashier at a Wal Mart super center. I absolutely love my job most of the time. When I am not working I have a flock of 9 parrots, 7 Budgies and 2 cockatiels that keep me on my toes. I also love to read and cook.