photo by AcadiaTwo
- Ready In:
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and egg together to form crumb mixture.
- Place apple pie filling on bottom of greased square baking dish.
- Spread crumb mixture over apple pie filling.
- Melt butter and drizzle over entire mixture.
- Sprinkle cinnamon over butter.
- Bake at 350° F for 35-45 minutes.
- (Serve with vanilla ice cream).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
When making this recipe I made one change (actually an addition) when I included a handful of raisins (Love those raisins!) ~ GREAT DESSERT that was served with frozen yogurt & a small drizzle of homemade caramel topping! Thank you for the recipe! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my Vegetarian groupmates in the Vegetarian/Vegan Recipe Swap #6]
This is a nice and flavourful crisp recipe. Very quick and easy to make (even if you sub apples for the pie filling like I did). I enjoyed it and so did my sis, but we both thought that there might have been a little too much butter to it. Maybe thats just our taste, but thats why only 4 stars. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely recipe with us, Acadia. Made and reviewed for Potluck Tag May 09.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a graphic artist, food blogger, photographer...