photo by Fenton M.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees C.
- To prepare crisp, place oats, flour, cinnamon, sugar, and butter in mixing bowl.
- Mix (I like using my hands) together until crumbly.
- Peel, core, and slice apples.
- Place slices in sqaure baking pan.
- I like to add a bit more cinnamon to the apples (1/2 tsp).
- Spread crumble over apples evenly and press down gently but firmly.
- Bake in oven until apples are tender.
- Approximately 45 minutes.
- Serve topped with ice cream, whipped cream, or cereal cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!