Apple - Cinnamon Bread Pudding
photo by Hanka
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Slice baguette and put into large bowl.
- Bring milk and cream to boil.
- In medium bowl mix eggs, egg yolks and sugar, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Pour hot milk mixture over the egg mixture whisking well.
- Pour over sliced baguette and let it soaked for few minutes.
- Peel and coarsely shred apples or slice them thinly if you prefer.
- Butter a 10-inch baking dish. Put half bread mixture on the bottom add apples, raisins and cover with rest of the soaked bread.
- Pour remaining soaking milk over.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar if you like.
- Bake in oven at 375°F for about 1 hour until nice and golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!