Apple Cider Spiced Raisin Bread
photo by Rita1652
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
1 1/2 pound loaf
- Soak raisins in apple cider for 20 minutes.
- Strain raisins from cider setting the raisins aside.
- Place all ingredients but raisins in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer.
- Select Sweet setting (recommended to use light crust setting) and start machine.
- Add raisins at the last kneading.
This is a really nice bread, tastes very much like hot cross buns, mine didn't quite cook all the way through, I still had a little doughy bit at the top of it for some reason, no drama, just cut that away and ate the rest...maybe it's time to invest in a new breadmaker....this was lovely toasted and spread with cream cheese. Thanks Rita!