- Ready In:
- 1 apple, tart
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 ounce chocolate, dark
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon pecans, toasted
- Slice the apple thinly and decoratively spread the slices on a plate.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Roughly chop the chocolate and sprinkle over the apple slices.
- Do the same with the toasted pecans.
- Sprinkle the cranberries over them, too.
- Top with maple syrup.
Join The Conversation
Wow! Mia, you are so right this is very simple yet some how very comforting and really yummy. Using high quality ingredients is a must to making this simple dish special, so please fall Mia's advice about toast the pecans and using a dark chocolate that is 70 percent or better. Made as written and next time will add another 1/2 tablespoon of toasted pecans just because I really like toasted nuts. Will be making again. Thanks for the outstanding post.