Apple Cheese Casserole
photo by mersaydees
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 3⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 lb sliced apple, unsweetened
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a 1 ½ quart casserole with vegetable spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream together butter and sugar. Using a spoon, stir in grated cheese. Add flour and combine using fingers or a spoon. Batter should be stiff.
- Arrange apples in prepared casserole. Evenly crumble cheese mixture over apples.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!