This is a nice moist cake , great for fall with the cinammon and apples together :)
- Ready In:
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded coconut
- 2 large apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, butter, eggs and water.
- When fluffy, stir in coconut, half of the sliced apples and cinnamon.
- Pour batter into a greased 11X9" baking dish.
- Top with remaining apple slices Bake at 350* for approx 40 minutes. **edited to add, when I finally made this , I still had dough in the center, so cooked for an additional 10 minutes. I would start at the 40 minute mark and check it since ovens vary so much.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION