Apple Banana Cookies
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Adapted from Caveman Creations blog.
- Ready In:
- 1 apple, unpeeled, chopped
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pulse almonds and macadamia nuts in food processor until they are small chunks.
- Add apple and banana to food processor and mix well. Transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients.
- Use a cookie scoop to place cookies on pan. Flatten to cookie shape.
- Cook 15-20 minutes until starting to brown on the edges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION