Apple Baked Bean Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A Paula Deen Recipe
- Ready In:
- 1 cup diced onion
- 2 (15 ounce) cans boston-style baked beans
- 1 cup diced granny smith apple
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 slices bacon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients except the bacon and mix well.
- Pour into the baking dish and lay the raw strips of bacon on top.
- Cover and bake for approximately 45 minutes, or until thick and bubbly.
- Uncover and bake for 5 more minute.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION