Apple Bacon Pancake Pie
- Ready In:
- Heat butter in a large frying pan.
- Add onion and bacon and cook until softened.
- Stir in pears, apples and thyme, and cook until heated through.
- Place flour in a small bowl.
- Add eggs and remaining milk and beat until smooth.
- Whisk in salt.
- Spread fruit over bottom of a 9x13-inch baking pan.
- Pour batter on top.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 minutes until puffed and lightly browned.
- Cut in squares and serve with warmed maple syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!