Apple and Onion to Serve With Pork
great with pork, hot or cold. Inspired by one of Bergy's recipes.
- Ready In:
- 1 big brown onion, sliced thinly
- 2 big granny smith apples, sliced and cored
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- cracked pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- saute sliced onion in 1 tablespoon butter, over very low heat, for about 20 minutes.
- remove with slotted spoon.
- melt 1 tablespoon of butter and lightly saute the apple slices untill golden and slightly soft.
- turn up the heat and add the onions to the pan.
- sprinkle with sugar, add vinegar.
- stir to combine, put on lid, turn off heat.
- leave for about 10 mins before serving, or cooling.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation