Apple and Celery Salad
photo by *Parsley*
- Ready In:
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced apple
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1/2 cup pecans, broken
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise (or Boiled Salad Dressing)
- lettuce leaves or mixed salad green
- Combine all ingredients and chill.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or mixed salad greens.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Wow! It's so easy to toss these simple ingredients together and the results are wonderful. I used fresh HoneyCrisp apples that we picked from a local orchard and served the salad on baby spinach greens. I think leftover cooked chicken would be nice in this salad. Next time I have some I'll make this salad again. Loved it! Thanx for suggesting this to me in the RR forum!